Migration Consultant

phone icon+61 3 9745 2445


You might come to Australia for social or recreational reasons such as holidays, sightseeing, , to visit relatives or friends, etc.

A Tourist visa covers holidays, recreation and seeing family and/ or friends.

This visa lets you travel to Australia to:

  • Have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
  • Study in Australia for up to three months
  • Engage in business visitor activities while in Australia, provided you:
    • Do not work for or provide services to a business or organisation in Australia
    • Do not sell goods or services to the public.

Contact us for more information